There’s a difference between Castiel and Cas.
I love these shows, but by God they have a lot of problems.
Journalist and artist Shirin Barghi has created a gripping, thought-provoking series of graphics that not only examines racial prejudice in today’s America, but also captures the sense of humanity that often gets lost in news coverage. Titled “Last Words,” the graphics illustrate the last recorded words by Brown and other young black people — Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant and others — who have been killed by police in recent years.
girls who go clubbing in just tiny dresses and massive heels in the depths of winter are true northern heroes and tougher than any boys ever
team “i wore this yesterday but i’m going to a different place so it doesn’t matter”
- Me: Yeah. I have 371 pictures of him.
- Person: You freak.
- Me: Awww he's so cute
- Me: you bASTARD
- *watches Misha ice challenge*
- *goes on tumblr*
- Tumblr: mISHAMISHAMISHA NEKEDIN BaTH
- Me: ...wait that was real tho
- Castiel: I found a liquor store.
- Sam: And?
- Castiel: And I drank it...
- People: It's a small world.
- Me: And yet I've never ran into Misha Collins.
- Sat with my three year old cousin, scrolling tumblr (I have nsfw blacklisted while she's around)
- Me: *scrolling when sudden beautiful pic of Misha comes on my dash*
- Amelia: Is that your boyfriend?
- Me: Yes
- Me: Yes it is
- Amelia: He's pretty
- Me: I know
- Friend: What is GISHWHES?
- Me: *explains briefly* basically Misha creating a scavenger hunt with some mad things on it
- Friend: So...he's realised he has a huge fanbase, and has created a worldwide army of anarchists to wreak havoc on their cities?
- Me: Erm...in short, yeah
- Normal people: Aww that baby/small child is so cute!
- Me and everyone else on Tumblr: Aww (insert name of middle aged man) is so adorable!
- Me: yes i know you're in your 40's and you have a wife and children but that doesn't stop me from thinking you're an adorable little shit